Thursday, July 3, 2014

The 'Real' Beth Here!

Meet the 'Real' Beth Fred. That's me! I've been blogging book reviews, writing advice, author promotion, and my own fiction journey since 2010. When I started writing fiction and my first blog, I was a paralegal. Now, I'm a stay at home mom of the most adorable two year old embarking on an additional career path as a freelance writer. (Because writing books didn't keep me busy enough). I started this new blog as a platform my interest in parenting/family issues (the good and bad) and my interest in real estate and freelance writing. A typical week around here will work like this: Monday- Mommy and Me. Fun Things w/ Tots Wed- Keepin' It 'Real'- A Real Estate Post & Freelance Friday- A post for freelance writers. I hope to see you around. I've met so many awesome authors at bethfred.blogspot.com. I can't wait to meet new people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment